ℹ️ This article will help you to show your correct/preferred full name on your certificate.
On this page
Good to know
- Your course completion certificates will display your name at it appears on your Saylor Academy account (usually visible at the top-right of the screen).
- Our certificates are not able to display certain non-Latin characters, however, even if your account displays them correctly.
Request a name correction for your certificate
- Log in to your Saylor Academy account, go to your profile, and click the “Edit profile” link.
- Update your first and last name, scroll down, and click the Update profile button to save your changes.
- Contact Saylor Academy support so that we can regenerate your certificate with your corrected name.
Note: if you want your surname to appear first on your certificate, enter that as your first name, then enter your personal name as your last name.