ℹ️ This article will help you to drop (un-enroll yourself) from a Saylor Academy course.
Good to know
- Dropping a course will not delete certain data like exam grades. You won't be able to drop and then re-enroll in a course to reset your exam.
- If you want to manage what courses appear on your account dashboard, use the filter provided on the dashboard to show or hide specific courses.
On this page
How to un-enroll from a course
- Log in to your Saylor Academy account in a web browser (note: you cannot drop a course using the mobile app).
- Navigate to the course you want to drop.
- Click on the gear icon found to the right of the course title and select the option Unenroll me from [course].
- On the next page, confirm that you want to unenroll yourself from the course.
- You will be returned to your account dashboard and a short message near the top of the page will confirm that you have dropped the course.
Watch a video
- Enroll in a course
- Choose which courses appears on your account dashboard