ℹ️ This article will help you to reset the password for your account.
Good to know
- If you originally signed up with the Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Microsoft buttons, your account most likely does not have an associated password. You can log in to your account using the appropriate button. If you wish to add a password to your account, please submit a request.
- If you originally signed up using your email address (or username) and password, you can always use the Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Microsoft buttons as an additional login option – just make sure that you use the same email address for both your Saylor Academy account and the third-party account.
Change your account password
To set a new password for your Saylor Academy account, follow these steps:
- From the login page, find and click the link Forgotten your username or password?
- Search for your account using either the username or email address option (email address might be more useful if you are uncertain of your username).
- You should see a confirmation page directing you to look for an email with password reset instructions. Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive an email within a short time.
Note: if you used the Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Microsoft buttons to create your account, there is no password stored for your account. Log in to your account using the same third-party button.