ℹ️ This article will help you to set your preferred timezone in your account.
Good to know
- By default, your account is set to the US Eastern (New York) timezone.
- Setting your correct timezone improves your experience by making sure that dates and times you see in exams, your gradebook, events calendar, etc., are correct for your location.
On this page
Set or change the timezone for your account
- When logged in to your Saylor Academy account, go to your profile page.
- Click the Edit profile link.
- Find the Timezone field and use the dropdown menu to find and select your preferred timezone.
- Save your changes by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and selecting the Update profile button.
With a few exceptions, dates and times that you see the site (such as when an exam is available for another attempt) should reflect your chosen timezone.