ℹ️ This article will help you to request and send transcripts for completed Saylor Direct Credit courses.
In this article
Good to know
- Transcripts are available for completed Saylor Direct Credit courses and for students with some Saylor Academy partner universities.
- Transcripts can be sent electronically or by mail.
Request and send your Saylor Academy transcript
ACE works with the Credly service to provide records for passed Saylor Direct Credit courses, at no cost to students. Through Credly, you can send a digital transcript to your college or university that includes ACE credit recommendations for your completed Saylor Direct Credit courses.
You’ll receive an email each time you complete a credit course, once your Credly badge is available (typically within 3 business days).
If your college or university does not accept electronic ACE transcripts from Credly, you can request a paper or digital transcript from Saylor Academy. Paper transcripts usually take up to three days to process and several business days to arrive by USPS.
- Saylor Direct Credit information
- Partner Schools
- ACE National Guide – Saylor Academy
- Credly – Send Digital Transcript