You can browse through our courses and use our learning materials without needing to sign up. Please feel free to explore and find out if our courses suit your needs!
To complete assessments and final exams, track your progress, and earn certificates of completion, you will need to register a new account -- it's free and easy.
On our login page, you will find an opportunity to register under the heading Is this your first time here?
Here is all the information you need to create your Saylor Academy account:
- Fill out the New Account form with your primary account details, as well as the supplementary demographics information and additional profile fields (you'll be able to edit and change these fields later if needed).
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address (if the email does not show up in your Inbox within a couple of minutes, make sure to check your spam folder).
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in and taken to your Learner Dashboard.
- Now, browse the Course Catalog and select the course(s) you want to participate in.
- Saylor Academy courses do not have specific start/end dates, and you may enroll for free and immediately begin working on any of the courses you find in our catalog.
- When you come back to the site later on you will only need to enter your username/email and password to log in and access your courses.
If you'd like to learn a bit more about what Saylor Academy offers and how things work, check out our Getting Started Guide.
▸ See also Saylor001 Unit 1: Creating a Saylor Academy Account
▸ Watch a video: