We use the open source Moodle learning management system (LMS) to manage our courses.
Course/catalog syndication and self
- core_course_get_contents - Get course contents.
- core_course_get_courses - Return course details.
- core_course_get_course_module - Return information about a course module.
- core_course_search_courses - Search courses by (name, module, block, tag).
- core_webservice_get_site_info - Return some site info / user info / list web service functions. Use this to get information about the user, such as the userid, whose token is being used.
- core_enrol_get_users_courses - Get the list of courses that a user is enrolled in.
- local_wsfunc_get_visible_courses - Return courses visible to a user.
- core_course_get_categories - Return category details.
- core_completion_get_course_completion_status - Returns course completion status.
Please see the attached PDF for documentation on how to structure queries. Additional documentation is available online at moodle.org.
API documentation for program partners working with student cohorts can be found at https://saylordotorg.github.io/api-docs/