If you need to have an official paper transcript sent to your school, please see "sending a transcript to your school".
Your digital (unofficial) transcript is available through your Accredible certificates dashboard.
To access your transcript:
- Visit any one of your certificates in your browser:
Log into your Saylor Academy account and view the list of your completed courses, then click the View my certificate button for any course.
- When viewing your certificate, click the Show All Credentials link by your name, near the top left of the page. This link will go directly to your Wallet, which displays all of your public certificates.
- Click on Transcript to change the view from certificate thumbnails to a list of your completed courses.
- Use your browser's Print function (usually listed under the File menu) to print your transcript as a paper copy or to create a PDF file (which might appear as Print to file or Save as PDF in the print window). You can also access printing features by pressing control + p (Windows) or command + p (MacOS).
- When printing, your transcript will automatically be formatted on Saylor Academy letterhead.
- Bookmark or write down the link to your wallet or transcript -- you can use this link to return to your certificates or share it with others who can then view your record. For example, Jane Doe's transcript can be viewed at https://certificates.saylor.org/profile/janedoe1/transcript.
- Only certificates set as public will appear on your transcript. You can set any certificates to private to hide them from your transcript. To change certificates' visibility and to access other features, sign into your certificates account.