If you are having trouble logging in, use the sections and steps below to try to find a solution.
"Invalid login, please try again"
- Check that you are using the correct email address and password to log in. Passwords can be easy to mistype because the characters are hidden.
- If your browser remembers passwords or you use a password manager, make sure that the saved password is correct.
- If you believe your password is incorrect, use the "Forgotten your username or password?" link to reset your password. It can take some time for the email to arrive, but usually the email will arrive within a few minutes and nearly always within half an hour.
- If you might have signed up using the Facebook or Google buttons, you will need to sign in again that way (see below).
- If you have never signed in before, it is possible that your signup was not fully submitted. Try signing up again with the same email address.
"You need to confirm your login"
- Search your email for messages including "saylor.org". If you have just signed up, it can take up to half and hour sometimes for email to arrive.
- Some email providers tend to prevent our messages from getting through (often Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail/Live/Outlook/MSN).
- If your confirmation email never arrives, contact us and we can confirm your account manually.
If you might have signed up using your Google (Gmail) or Facebook account
- Your account will not have a password and you must use the Google or Facebook button to sign in again. The buttons are located on the signup page:
Login button does not work
- Then refreshing the page.
- Next, try to use an "incognito" or "private" browsing tab/window.*
- Try using another browser.
- Try using another device.
- Try using another network.
- If you are still unable to access your account, send us a message at our contact page; tell us the email address associated with your account, the browser and operating system (OS) you are using, and the approximate time that your first encountered the login problem.
* If this step worked, you may have a plugin or extension that is causing a conflict. You should also consider deleting saylor.org cookies and caches.