ℹ️ This article will help you to export a copy of your account data.
Good to know
- The exported data will include only data that is generated and kept within our course site (https://learn.saylor.org).
- After your data request is processed, you will have seven days to download the file.
On this page
Export your account data
- Log in to your Saylor Academy account and go to your profile.
- Under the section Privacy and policies, select the link to “Export all of my personal data”.
- On the next page, add any comments (optional) and select the button to Save changes.
- You will be taken to your data requests page, which will show that your request “Export all of my personal data” is Processing. If you wish, you can cancel the request using the “Actions” link.
- It will take some time for the system to prepare your data for export. When the download is ready, you should receive an email alerting you to log in to your account and download your data as a zipped file. You can also visit your data requests page (found in your account profile in the Privacy and policies section) to look for updates. Once your data export request has been processed, you will have seven days to download the file.