ℹ️ This article will help you to find and enroll in Saylor Academy courses.
Good to know
- You can enroll in as many courses at the same time as you wish. We recommend choosing one to three courses to start – you can always add more later on!
On this page
- bullet points ToC (links to section headings)
Find and enroll in courses
- Log in to your Saylor Academy account.
- Find and click the Courses link near the top of the page – depending on your device and screen size, the link might be found under the menu icon (three horizontal lines near the top left corner). Alternatively, you can go directly to our course catalog.
- Use the search box or browse to the course of your choice. You can click on the small “i” information icon next to each course title to show some brief details about each course.
- Once you have found the course you want to take, click on the course title to go directly to the course page.
- From the course page, look for and select the Enroll me button near the top. Follow the instructions to complete your enrollment in the course.
You have added a course and can begin learning right away. You should see a link to your course whenever you log in to your Saylor Academy account. To add additional courses, repeat the steps above.